Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The American Dream

Hi,

My name is KRahmaan. In this blog I wanted to discuss a topic that seems to evade most of us. The Evasive American Dream.

Everyone has their vision of the American Dream. Whether it's the classic example of a nice car, a house with a white picket fence and two children we all have our own vision of the American dream. So what's your vision?

My vision of the American Dream is a life without debt, and to create a system which I can pass down to my children. So they will never have to be deep in debt or strive to rid themselves of it. Even never incur too much of it. That is my ultimate vision of the American Dream.

To live a life where I'm free to take a vacation when ever I want to, go where ever I want to go and never have to worry. Especially about money. Now I know many of you may think, "Wow, well that's almost impossible to do! Everyone worries about money, and everyone has some debt."

Well people, I'm glad to say that not every has debt. I can truthfully say that I have rid myself of all debt. No, it wasn't easy and no I haven't took some 'get-out-of-debt' seminar to do it. What I did, was a technique so old that it has been long forgotten by many of people.

Now, when we speak of the American Dream, not having debt is only one of the things we all are striving to accomplish. But there are even rich people out there who even though are successful, are still not happy. Does happiness have anything to do with this Evasive American Dream? I think so. So does that mean that even after we've accomplished out money goals if were still not happy then we still haven't attained the true American Dream? That's the question I'm attempting to decipher here.

Let us take some examples here. One good example was the life of Anna Nicole Smith. Among others she had all the money she needed to be considered have attaining the American Dream. But was she happy in life? I know I read about her addiction to some drugs and she was a drinker. So I'm betting that in some areas of her life, she wasn't happy. So what happened? Why would such a beautiful woman with mass wealth and beauty still not be happy in life? I know there many people with lots of money who for some reason don't find happiness in life. Why?

I could take many different examples of this same nature, but the reason why I took here was because she was the most recent example that was very similar to many others in the past. Even very similar to people who are still alive and kicking today.

I believe that there is more to just having money. Don't get me wrong, money does pay the bills and finances the better things in life. For without it, who could survive? But something seem to direly be missing in so many people's lives that even makes the American Dream evade the wealthy. Thus, the reason I've created this blog.

I think threw my research, I've found the answer. I've placed this knowledge in a e-book. But maybe there are readers out there on the web who may already know this answer? Anyone gander to decipher this puzzling question?


____________________________
KRahmaan

Have you forgotten your childhood dreams?

No comments: